As any longterm landlord can testify, it can be tedious to keep up with all the phone calls and showings involved in filling vacant apartments. In order to compete with the many other landlords out there one has to be persistent, creative and ready to meet prospective tenants at a moment’s notice. And the more units involved, the more over overwhelming keeping them filled can become. That’s why EDGE Asset Management is bringing back it’s leasing service to help fill units as quickly as possible and at top market rates. Here are the basics of what we do for you under the program:
- Professional signage and flyers.
- Consultation to determine optimal rent rate and cost effective improvements for the unit.
- Property listing on the MLS, the Threshold webpage, and prominent websites such as Zillow.
- Detailed, property-specific Craigslist ad updated 3 times a week.
- Video walk-through and professional-quality photos of your apartment.
- Handle all the showing and phone calls. Our dedicated leasing staff is always ready to jump on any lead so that your prospects get prompt attention.
- Screen all applicants including credit score, state criminal, sex offender, eviction report, employment, rental history, and pet checks.
- Facilitate the lease signing by making sure you have all the necessary lease documents and coordinate the lease signing with you and the tenant at our office or the property.